Major Project: Ink And Oils Further Investigation

These are a few shots of some quick paintings I made using washing up liquid mixed with ink. The undercoat was all ink with bubbles appearing due to the amount of washing up liquid used, Just to see what happened really. I dont think it brought much to the quality of the background, the foreground image was made using oils mixed with a good bit of turpentine, I made no real discernable effort to paint anything in particular I just wanted to continue using the ink and oil combination.

These kind of pieces will be ongoing throughout the course, I will be using as many materials and mediums as I can find in order to work towards a final piece. The work in contextual enquiries is useful at liking the context to the image itself.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s